1. It’s pretty much guaranteed and not at all a coincidence that your favorite restaurant serves breakfast all day.
2. You don’t really consider yourself a morning person, just a breakfast person.
3. You always have at least one box of cereal in your apartment at all times, because cereal is an appropriate meal all day, every day.
4. Honestly, you can’t stress the importance of a good cereal enough. Your bowl to plate ratio is like 3:1 solely because of cereal.
5. “Want to go grab brunch?” translates to, “Want to sleep in and then eat pancakes for lunch during a time that everyone considers to be socially acceptable?”
6. You tried to convince your friends that “breakfast for dinner” (or, brinner, as you fondly call it) was a cool, fun way to spice up your life, but they quickly saw through…
View original post 344 more words