I guess you can tell by now that zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables. They are so easy to prepare and make into a great tasting dish! (we got these from our local farmers market again) This recipe took about 20 minutes tops! 5-10 minutes to prepare and then 14 minutes to bake. I saw this recipe on pinterest awhile ago and when I first made them I forgot to scoop out the seeds, it was still good, just a little messier while eating them. This time I scooped out the seeds and they were much easier to eat!
I didn’t measure anything out, i just eyeballed it and they came out just fine.
- Small can or jar of pizza sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- 2-3 zucchini’s (or however many your heart desires!)
- Parmesan cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- rinse off the zucchini
- put aluminum foil on baking sheet
- cut the zucchini in halves
- spoon out the zucchini seeds and dispose of them in the trash
- cut the cherry tomatoes in half
- spoon on the pizza sauce
- put the halved tomatoes on top of the sauce
- sprinkle on desired amount of mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and just a dash or so of garlic powder
- place in oven for 12-18 minutes
- let them cool for a bit and then dive in!
(click on images to enlarge)