With it being a new year and I have to get my butt back on track with eating right. We bought the ingredients for my favorite detox smoothie and there were some things still left over and I have been craving salad’s lately, (weird I know) so I threw a few things together!
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 2 stalks of celery cut up
- 1 medium sized carrot cut up
- 1 can of chicken (drained)
- 3 slivers of any pepper (I used yellow and cut them up)
- some chia seeds (I eyeballed it)
- 3 leaves of romaine (cut up)
- Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette (a few squeezes)
And there ya go!